Date: 7 August 2015, Friday (long weekend)
Time: 6:45pm to 10pm
Place: One Heart @ 37 Tembeling Road (Joo Chiat)
This is an experiential art and meditation workshop that will combine meditation, pendulum techniques, and the making of large drawings to feel/see our energy bodies and discover what needs our attention. The goal is to know ourselves, our insecurities, and blocks better, and to train ourselves to access this information visually. And to have fun and share!
- The “4Cs” meditation: Cleansing, clearing, centering, and connecting to highest guidance
- Basic information on the chakras, aura, and their relationship
- How to program a pendulum
- Finding your strongest “clair-” for detecting energy (clairvoyance, clairsentience, etc.)
- Using all the above to explore your own energy body in detail
- Suggestions on healing and protection techniques
We’re going to work really “hands-on” in this workshop. A lot of us struggle with trusting our intuition and the messages we receive. The 4Cs meditation and other exercises covered will help us develop and trust our “clairs”, and overcome doubt and self-sabotaging programs. Working with ourselves deepens our understanding of the techniques.
Recommended: A pendulum, and comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting…colourful!
Minimum of 4 participants.
Maximum of 10!
Investment: $90 if paid by 31st July, $111 at the door.
(7th August is Friday evening of the long National Day weekend.)
Please register by contacting Janet: